Split available WAN bandwidth between two LANs
jarlel last edited by
I'd like to split the available bandwidth on a WAN-link between two LANs (actually VLANs) so LAN A should have 60% of the uplink/downlink bandwidth and LAN B should have the rest, 40%.
I'd like to do this without affecting the speed for traffic e.g. between the LANs.
Can this be done with queues/shaping? Or do I need to use limiters for this?
podilarius last edited by
I think you could do this with either of the 2. There might be less work involved with the limiter.