Should this work?

• I have traffice shapping on and this is my profile.

WAN->LAN
    TCP  *  LAN net Port: 2568  qP2PDown/qP2PUp  m_P2P Azureus inbound     

WAN->LAN TCP  *  10.255.0.1  qP2PDown/qP2PUp  m_P2P Azureus inbound     

WAN->LAN UDP  *  LAN net Port: 2568  qP2PDown/qP2PUp  m_P2P Azureus inbound     

WAN->LAN UDP  *  10.255.0.1  qP2PDown/qP2PUp  m_P2P Azureus inbound     

LAN->WAN UDP  LAN net  * Port: 6881 - 6999  qP2PUp/qP2PDown  m_P2P BitTorrent outbound     

LAN->WAN UDP  LAN net Port: 2568  *  qP2PUp/qP2PDown  m_P2P Azureus outbound     

LAN->WAN TCP  LAN net Port: 2568  *  qP2PUp/qP2PDown  m_P2P Azureus outbound     

LAN->WAN TCP  10.255.0.1  *  qP2PUp/qP2PDown  m_P2P Azureus outbound     

LAN->WAN UDP  10.255.0.1  *  qP2PUp/qP2PDown  m_P2P Azureus outbound

No my local system always send on this port and IP but for some unknown reasen the taffic keeps falling into qwendef. Have I missed something.

NOTE: This ported is opened up by the upnp engine so I don't know if this affects it.

• Without the changes that have been made to the traffic shaper you cannot do that propperly!
    But you have to add a rule for the port upnp is listening on to shape its incoming part.

• Are these the changes that was in the traffic shaper bounty that recently compleated but not every paid up??

• YES.

• Man that is bad I can't belive people sometimes I presume from the thread that it will not be released to the community and if you want it you would have to make a contribution. Is there a minimum???

• Considering at one point there was around 5,500$ in pledged donations, it would be nice to get close to that.

Use your conscious as your guide.