2.2 Traffic Shaping Wizard issue

• I'm trying to use the Traffic Shaping Wizard with CBQ on LAN and WAN, but I get the following error:

Custom Bandwidths are greater than 30%. Please lower them for the wizard to continue.

This makes no sense because the only thing I am enabling is prioritization of VOIP, and setting the upstream SIP server using an alias.  I'm setting the connection speed at 30 mbits down , and 10 mbits up; then setting bandwidth guarantee to 300 kbits for VOIP.  No issues doing this on 2.1.5.

When I do the same for HSFC, wizard completes but the floating firewall rules are not complete (does not include the SIP alias).

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Marco

• I had the same issues.  Eliminate VoIP and the selection after it and it completed I believe.

• Thanks - hopefully this is captured as a bug.

I was under the impression that we report issues here first before it can be submitted to redmine.  Please correct me if there an official way to submit bug reports.

• i usually report the issue on the forum and see if another users have the same issue then open up a ticket in redmine. I'll reference the post in the ticket and share the bug report link in the forum post

• Thanks Cino.

• I came across the same issue this morning, running 2.2-RELEASE.  Does anybody know if there is a ticket open for this issue?  Or where to search the ticket system?

• Rebel Alliance Developer Netgate

It depends on what the actual bug is. There have been some fixes after 2.2 for the wizard for a similar issue, it could be related to this one or the same one.