Loss of default gateway following upgrade to V2.2

• I have a two interface system that was recently upgraded to v2.2.  Following the upgrade, the default gateway is no longer present in the routing table (netstat -nr) following a reboot.  When I manually add a default gateway from the command prompt (route add default 10.108.145.129) I can gain access with webconfigurator and ssh over the network until the next reboot.

(wan) bge0 = 10.108.145.136
    (lan) em0 = 192.168.0.5

Does anyone know a way to set a persistent default gateway manually from the command prompt or a config file that can be edited?  The info on freeBSD indicates /etc/rc.conf should be edited but that does not seem to be the case with PFsense.

Also, I can take a backup of the system and apply it to a fresh non upgraded install of v.2.2 and the default gateway does persist through system reboots.

• LAYER 8 Netgate

System > Routing > Gateways > Edit > Check default > Save

• I checked System > Routing > Gateways > Edit > Check default and it was already selected.  I saved it again and rebooted.  Still no default gateway is shown with netstat -nr and I can't access the system after reboot.

• LAYER 8 Netgate

Weird.  Sounds like interface assignments or ?  Anything in the logs or dmesg while you boot?

• I am not seeing anything in the logs or dmesg during boot.  It is odd that I can backup and restore to another system and everything works.