Resolver stops working when trying to block ads
I am attempting to block domain names of advertisers. all of the yoyo list.
I am trying to test it in the advanced section of unbound. and once I add one of these sites and click apply settings
the resolver is going red. and won't start. not sure where the log files are located.
I am attempting to follow the instructions I have found.
and I even added the
before my list too. and never seems to function properly.
Weird… once I ask for assistance. i messing with it again.. and verified. and the darn thing seems to be working.
not sure what the deal is. but nevermind (for now)
You cannot redirect to URL… WTF is 1x1.gif :o This is a DNS server, not a proxy.
Look at pfblockerng, it handles all this for you with a few simple clicks
Arghh, sorry. this feature isn't in the mainline yet…..soon hopefully