SpamD and Outlook plugin?

• I am just reading various posts trying to catch up on the usability of SpamD, and I noticed that in previous versions there was an MSI package/apps that tied into Outlook.  Is the MS Outlook plugin still valid for current 1.2 build and for what version of Outlook is this for?  2000, 2003, 2007?  Thank you.

• No, the outlook part is broken.  There does not currently seem to be interest in reviving it.

• That feature is completely dead now.  I have no interest in VB programming and will happily pass along the code to someone else to take ownership of.  This is a feature that my employer previously used but has no interest at all in upkeep.  And since we are a PHP / FreeBSD house windows VB programming does not fit.  Sorry about that.

• Out of curiosity, what did the Outlook plug-in do exactly?

I am not promising anything, but if useful enough, I would be interested in at least taking a look.

Thanks!

• Provided a "SPAM" button to signal to SPAMD that a particular IP that delivered the message is SPAM.

• That sounds like a good idea.  Is that source code available?

• @sullrich:

That feature is completely dead now.  I have no interest in VB programming and will happily pass along the code to someone else to take ownership of.   This is a feature that my employer previously used but has no interest at all in upkeep.   And since we are a PHP / FreeBSD house windows VB programming does not fit.  Sorry about that.

we're a C# programming house, any intrest in letting me attempt to revive it? My clients would love that functionality.

• Sure, I doubt anyone here is going to turn away someone willing to contribute.  I suspect you'd get a lot of interest if you make a plug-in for Thunderbird as well.