How should I properly bridge my WIFI adapter to a specific VLAN interface?

• I would like to provide an additional guest wireless lan at 2.4 GHz to my existent 5 GHz networks provided by Cisco WPA321 (doesn't support dual-mode). So I bought a Compex WLE200NX miniPCI express card from PCengines and installed it on my APU board.

I have already assigned the interface and configured it to work in access point mode. Also the IPv4 configuration type is set to "none". My current 5 GHz guest wireless LAN is configured to work in VLAN 3, so I bridged the WIFI interface to the VLAN3 interface (see attached screenshots)

This is what it should like later:

My-Network (provided by Cisco AP - 5 GHz)
    My-Network-Guest-50 (provided by Cisco AP - 5 GHz)
    NEW ==> My-Network-Guest-24 (provided by pfSense - 2.4 GHz)

I can connect to "my-network-guest-24" without any issues, dhcp hands out an IP address, however I just don't get any connection to the internet nor can I ping the gateway (192.168.3.1). The firewall log itself shows no blocks!?! The rules on interface WIFI are configured to allow any to any.

What am I doing wrong here? Thanks in advance!

• Banned

You should assign the bridge, not the member interfaces. (And set the system tunables so that you packet filter the bridge and not the interfaces.) Answered about zillion times before.