Pxe boot with native ipv6

• My isp is Dual stack and i have my internal Nic set to Track IPv6 Interface so as to allow internal ipv6.  This disables the option to use a DHCP6 server.

How can i tell internal clients where to get boot files for ipv6 uefi booting ?

• That part is missing, for now.  Anyone know where the manipulation of the track6-interface knobs and buttons falls on the roadmap?

–A.

• @awebster:

Anyone know where the manipulation of the track6-interface knobs and buttons falls on the roadmap?

According to this post from cmb, the ability to configure DHCPv6/RA with interfaces that are tracking another should be in 2.3.

• Its not in 2.3-ALPHA  yet.  Will keep an eye out.

• I wonder if i could  set the interface to static, then have the dhcp push the prefix that my isp assigned me.  Seems to not change even when upstream reboots.  The only issue i  can see then would be getting the lan side nic to take the fe80::1:1  prefix to be a gateway.

• @modem.over:

Its not in 2.3-ALPHA  yet.  Will keep an eye out.

I think the big push on 2.3 right now is the web UI more than anything… I would imagine it will come sometime after that's all taken care of.