2.2.5 Fresh Install w/Config Restore
NOYB last edited by
2.2.5 Fresh Install and Config Restore
- Boot 2.2.5 i386 memstick image
- Select Quick and Easy install option
- Provide basic interface config for LAN access.
- Go through web gui initial setup accepting all the defaults.
- Restore config + RRD backup from 2.2.5 upgrade done previously.
2.2.4 to 2.2.5 Upgrade Successful
- System Reboots to load restored 2.2.5 config.
- Console menu indicates SSH is not enabled and indeed it is not.
- Select console menu option 14 to enable SSH, but prompted that it is already enabled and if I want to disable it.
- Go ahead and disable SSH.
- Again select console menu option 14 to enable SSH and this time the prompt is correct and SSH is enabled.
This SSH enable/disable out of sync prompt was an issue with the previous release too.
- Everything seems fine.
P.S. the fresh install was much quicker than the upgrade.
built on Wed Nov 04 15:50:18 CST 2015