• Here's a screenshot I did 5 months ago
    Here you see all details

The second picture
    Is two days old

Here's how it looks now

Which package
    Shows this information
    As it was the first picture

![home.plex - Status DHCP leases - 2015-06-16_17.10.12.png](/public/imported_attachments/1/home.plex - Status DHCP leases - 2015-06-16_17.10.12.png)
    ![home.plex - Status DHCP leases - 2015-06-16_17.10.12.png_thumb](/public/imported_attachments/1/home.plex - Status DHCP leases - 2015-06-16_17.10.12.png_thumb)
    ![Screenshot from 2015-11-14 10:34:47.png](/public/imported_attachments/1/Screenshot from 2015-11-14 10:34:47.png)
    ![Screenshot from 2015-11-14 10:34:47.png_thumb](/public/imported_attachments/1/Screenshot from 2015-11-14 10:34:47.png_thumb)

• Banned

nmap, though I don't understand what's the trouble with shipping the /usr/local/share/nmap/nmap-mac-prefixes file with pfSense itself.

P.S. https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/3882 (the script there is broken, needs to be fixed like this:)

/usr/bin/fetch -qo - ${OUI_URL} | /usr/bin/grep "base 16" | /usr/bin/sed -r 's/[[:blank:]]+/ /g' | /usr/bin/cut -c1-7,18- >> ${TEMP_FILE}

• /usr/bin/fetch -qo - ${OUI_URL} | /usr/bin/grep "base 16" | /usr/bin/sed -r 's/[[:blank:]]+/ /g' | /usr/bin/cut -c1-7,18- >> ${TEMP_FILE}

how do i do it without nmap ?
    where is that line go ?
    or the file in the link ?

• Banned

Perhaps actually looking at the linked bug would help? https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/3882

• If I knew what to do with this information
    I would not ask

I read two times

Where it is an option that is listed in the package nmap
    And there's a script that allows the same without package

But I do not know how to use a script

So I asked
    I downloaded the file

But what do I do with it ?

• Banned

Fix the one line there as noted above and run the script. Done. If unable, install nmap and move on.

• how do i run a script
    That's my question

It is the most simple and easy to install nmap

I want to learn to do it
    Another way with the script

• Rebel Alliance Developer Netgate

They must have changed their data file format since I wrote that script. It used to have a stupid/useless blank space or some other char before the MAC prefix :-)

• will it be built in
    in The new version 2.3 ?