Single Floating rule match/queue TCP & UDP

• I was wondering if the following is a valid (efficent) rule:
    Proto                Source    Port    Destination Port                    Gateway Queue                                 Schedule Description
    IPv4 TCP/UDP  *              *        *                      3389 (MS RDP) *           qAckVPN/qRDPVPN

I mean matching/enqueuing is fair between TCP and UDP on respective queques qAckVPN/qRDPVPN? (thinking UDP has not ack!!)

i.e. The rule above is the same of using the following two?
    Proto                Source    Port    Destination Port                    Gateway Queue                                 Schedule Description
    IPv4 TCP            *              *        *                      3389 (MS RDP) *           qAckVPN/qRDPVPN
    IPv4 UDP          *              *        *                      3389 (MS RDP) *           qRDPVPN

• Yes, they are essentially the same as I understand it.

• I can see no diff unless the top rule lumps udp into the ack queue, but I would not expect that.

I would probably choose the lower rule, because I learned that my traffic-shaping configurations were easier to trouble-shoot when I was explicit. Making assumptions has caused me quite a bit of turmoil.

Also, my blacklisted/whitelisted ports are put into aliases, which I organize into UDP and TCP, so using separate rules are easier.