Sg-2440 new storage

• Seems like the flash storage is bad in my pfsense sg-2440 unit so iam looking for a mSATA disk to be used instead.

Anybody know if Kingston SSDNow MS200 mSATA  is compatible? It was the cheapest one I could find since i dont need that much storage or speed.

• Seems like the flash storage is bad in my pfsense sg-2440 unit so iam looking for a mSATA disk to be used instead.

Write to the support email address from the pfSense shop.

• Create an account
    • register your device
    • call for assistance

Anybody know if Kingston SSDNow MS200 mSATA  is compatible? It was the cheapest one I could find since i dont need that much storage or speed.

Be sure that this mSATA is capable of the TRIM support.
    16 GB = firewall only and some logs
    32 GB = firewall and Snort
    64 GB = firewall, Snort and Squid
    120 GB and more = firewall, Snort, Squid as a caching proxy and HAVP

• @BlueKobold:

Seems like the flash storage is bad in my pfsense sg-2440 unit so iam looking for a mSATA disk to be used instead.

Write to the support email address from the pfSense shop.

• Create an account
    • register your device
    • call for assistance

Be sure that this mSATA is capable of the TRIM support.
    16 GB = firewall only and some logs
    32 GB = firewall and Snort
    64 GB = firewall, Snort and Squid
    120 GB and more = firewall, Snort, Squid as a caching proxy and HAVP

Located in europe and don't have to send the unit to USA so thats why its easier just to buy another storage.

From this pdf http://www.kingston.com/datasheets/sms200s3_en.pdf it looks like the ssd supports trim and 30gb shouldn't be an issue since its normally runs on the 4gb emmc flash.