A Big Problem:QinQ interfaces between two PFSense

• Hi our hierarchy like this:

pc1–--(0/0(Member VLAN163))SW(0/23(Member vlan163-PortModeTrunk))–------(em0:172.16.01)(vlan163:172.16.0.2\L3[DHCP POOL])PF1(em1:192.168.56.102)–---WAN–----(em1:192.168.56.103)PF2(vlan163\L2)(em0:172.16.0.3)–-----(0/23(Member vlan163-PortModeTrunk))SW(0/0(Member VLAN163))–---pc2

I want when the QinQ connection is established,computer2  get the ip from the DHCP Pool on PF1.How can i do this?
    How it is supposed to be my configuration about QinQ?

• That something can be technically done might be not even the best to realize it really.
    So if I had to be true fully to you I would aware of such a set up like yours.

In service networks from TIER1,2,3 or smaller or locally homed ISPs this could be done
    and is often offered as a service but based on totally other hardware devices and on top
    of this surely based on faster and more stable connections or uplinks.

You as a company are using a customer network but this named above carriers or ISPs
    are driving this through their service network and then it is more stable and on this stage
    it makes sense.

I want when the QinQ connection is established,computer2  get the ip from the DHCP Pool on PF1.How can i do this?

QinQ VLANs are Layer2 based and the entire WAN through the Internet will be a routet way
    so it could really be, that you will be having success with a L2TP/IPSec VPN connection or
    a BGP connection betwenn this two points, but I personally would recommend the following.

Let the QinQ VLANs end at there WAN end point that might be the border firewall, border router
    or a gateway at a network edge or node and than connect the both networks over one or more VPN
    or BGP connections and thats it.