2 LAN, 1 WAN - LAN1 10% the speed of LAN2.

• Hi Guys,

I have a PFsense VM (esxi) it's got 3 connections on the VM (all identical brand new cards). 1 wan (FTTC 80mb down 25mb up).
    WAN is 192.168.1.X
    LAN1 is 172.20.100.X (proxy details must be entered 172.20.100.160 port 3128)
    LAN2 is 192.168.2.X (DHCP, captive Portal, transparent)

LAN2 works perfectly. if I go to say speedtest.net I get about 15ms ping 80mb down, 25mb up
    LAN1 is about 80ms ping 3mb down 7mb up. I have tried using other cards on the machine (it has about 6) to no avail. I have swapped cables on all ends of this connection as well as multiple ports on my switch.

I am not sure where to even begin looking for this issue? I am very confused why the up stays higher than the down as well….if it was a bottle neck issue of some sort I would expect up and down to be the same (until 25mb/s was exceeded).

I am assuming perhaps I have some sort of routing loop or something to create the crazy ping...I am very new to PFsense and you guys have all been great help. I have searched quite  abit but I wasnt able to find something on this forum describing my issue but I apologise up front if I missed something.

• closing this as I realised it's my lack of knowledge causing the issues. Seem lan one is is someone diverting back through it's own interface and ignoring the proxy.