External Access To Server

• Hi, I have a NAS (OMV) to share in my lan files and folders, and now I install and setup a Subsonic service and it's runnig ok.
    I have a NO-IP register and when I put my domain example.com PFSense loguin page is load but if I put example.com:4040 Subsonic page is load.
    How configure to make the PFSense load the Subsonic page just using example.com without the port?
    The config is:
    Firewall / NAT / Port Forward
    Interface: WAN
    Protocol: TCP
    Destination: Any
    Destination Port Range: Other 4040 Other 4040
    Redirect target IP: ip of my NAS
    Redirect target port: Other 4040
    NAT reflection: Enable (NAT + Proxy)
    File rule association: Rule NAT Music Server

Firewall / Rules
    Action: Pass
    Interface: WAN
    Protocol: TCP
    Source: Any
    Destination: singles hot or alias - ip of my NAS
    Destination port range: Other 4040 Other 4040

• How configure to make the PFSense load the Subsonic page just using example.com without the port?

Change the port that pfSense listens on from tcp/80 to something else (System - Advanced - Admin Access), then change your port forward from 4040 to 80.

• @KOM:

How configure to make the PFSense load the Subsonic page just using example.com without the port?

Change the port that pfSense listens on from tcp/80 to something else (System - Advanced - Admin Access), then change your port forward from 4040 to 80.

Perfect! It's working! Thank u so much!

One more: how I can monitor who is connected to my NAS? Maybe a Log? Real time monitor?

• There are several.  For me, the quickest is to go to Diagnostics - States and filter based on the IP of the NAS.

In general, I recommend against placing these types of services so that the public can access them.  Configure OpenVPN and then connect to your LAN via VPN, then hop over to the NAS.