PfSense 2.0 Alpha and Vonage PAP2 Adaptor

• This is making my head spin, anyways, here's the deal.  I have a pfSense box hooked up, all the computers on the network can do their thing.  I also have a WRT54G Wireless router on it's own private network.  I have a Linksys PAP2 for my vonage phone.  Now, when I plug the PAP2 into the WRT54G, everything is good.  Now when I plug the PAP2 into the Switch, no connection.  Here's my setup:

Internet –-> pfSense  --->  Switch  ---> WRT54G
                                             |                  |
                                             |                  |
                             PAP2  -->DoesntWork        Works

Is there something i'm overlooking?

PS:  It did the same thing with 1.2 RELEASE

• What is the lan address of your PFSense box?  Possibly on the same subnet…

• pfsense: 192.168.1.1

WRT54G:     WAN: DHCP from pfsense - 192.168.1.85
                      LAN: 192.168.2.1

If i take the WRT54G completely out of the mix, my PAP2 still doesn't connect from the swtich

• Do you get a link light?  What is the IP of the PAP2 box?

• @Seth:

Do you get a link light?  What is the IP of the PAP2 box?

Yes i get a link light, but i get no indication on the pfsense that it even made a DHCP question, none of the logs show anything

• If you look at the user page on the pap2, is it set to request via dhcp?  Dumb question I know but sometimes the easiest thing…

• @chpalmer:

If you look at the user page on the pap2, is it set to request via dhcp?  Dumb question I know but sometimes the easiest thing…

If i hook it up to the WRT54G, It pulls a DHCP Request just fine.  If i hook the PAP2 into the switch that pfsense is, nothing.