Network Jumps Pf Sense with OpenVpn

• Hello dears,

I thank you for guiding me a bit about a problem I have, the subject is the following:

I made a vpn of 3 sites to a remote office using openvpn as a tool, the network segments are like this:

192.175.0.0/24 - PF Sense Central
    192.175.4.0/24 - PF Sense site 1
    192.175.5.0/24 - PF Sense site 2
    192.175.6.0/24 - PF Sense site 3

Each site towards the central PF Sense has communication and from the central to any site as well, my doubt is there is some configuration that allows me to make a jump between the segments?

For example, ping 192.175.4.1 to 192.175.5.1 and respond

The vpn is by peer to peer (shared key)

• sure its all possible, you only needs some routes

….
    but you are using public address space for you lans - it'll cause trouble & is bad practise

• Hi Heper,

Not really, I'm using other segments, just to illustrate the idea, how can I make that configuration? Can you help me with a tutorial?

Thanks for your answer! :)

• Netgate

If you are using private RFC1918 space, obfuscating the actual addresses does nothing but confuse matters and make it harder to help you.

• I understand Derelict, I'm sorry, I use the 10.0.0.0 segments, I just wish I knew how to route the traffics mentioned above, how could I do it through the vpn master? :(

Thanks a lot!

• Maybe if you posted your issue in the actual support forum for OpenVPN, you might get better answers.  This isn't a support forum.

• Thanks KOM, I'm going to post the topic in that forum.

Regards,