No pfftpproxy parameters in system tunables

• Hi everyone,

I got a problem with one pfsense box.
    I need to disable the FTP proxy, but in the system tunables page, the debug.pfftpproxy parameters does not appear…

I paste the availables parameters:
    net.inet.tcp.blackhole  Drop packets to closed TCP ports without returning a RST  default (2)

net.inet.udp.blackhole  Do not send ICMP port unreachable messages for closed UDP ports  default (1)

net.inet.ip.random_id  Randomize the ID field in IP packets (default is 0: sequential IP IDs)  default (1)

net.inet.tcp.drop_synfin  Drop SYN-FIN packets (breaks RFC1379, but nobody uses it anyway)  default (1)

net.inet.ip.redirect  Sending of IPv4 ICMP redirects  default (1)

net.inet6.ip6.redirect  Sending of IPv6 ICMP redirects  default (1)

net.inet.tcp.syncookies  Generate SYN cookies for outbound SYN-ACK packets  default (1)

net.inet.tcp.recvspace  Maximum incoming TCP datagram size  default (65228)

net.inet.tcp.sendspace  Maximum outgoing TCP datagram size  default (65228)

net.inet.ip.fastforwarding  Fastforwarding (see http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/2004-January/002534.html)  default (0)

net.inet.tcp.delayed_ack  Do not delay ACK to try and piggyback it onto a data packet  default (0)

net.inet.udp.maxdgram  Maximum outgoing UDP datagram size  default (57344)

net.link.bridge.pfil_onlyip  Handling of non-IP packets which are not passed to pfil (see if_bridge(4))  default (0)

net.link.tap.user_open  Allow unprivileged access to tap(4) device nodes  default (1)

kern.randompid  Randomize PID's (see src/sys/kern/kern_fork.c: sysctl_kern_randompid())  default (347)

net.inet.tcp.inflight.enable  The system will attempt to calculate the bandwidth delay product for each connection and limit the amount of data queued to the network to just the amount required to maintain optimum throughput.  default (1)

net.inet.icmp.icmplim  Set ICMP Limits  default (0)

net.inet.tcp.tso  TCP Offload engine  default (1)

net.inet.ip.portrange.first  Set the ephemeral port range starting port  default (1024)

hw.syscons.kbd_reboot  Enables ctrl+alt+delete  default (0)

kern.ipc.maxsockbuf  Maximum socket buffer size  default (4262144)

net.link.bridge.pfil_member  Set to 0 to disable filtering on the incoming and outgoing member interfaces.  1

net.link.bridge.pfil_bridge  Set to 1 to enable filtering on the bridge interface  0

Does anybody know why the pfftpproxy parameter is not available ?
    I'm in the 2.1.5 version (i386)

Thanks a lot

• Rebel Alliance Developer Netgate

If your config.xml was created before the tunable existed, it won't be listed.

Just click + and add it to the list yourself. It works the same.

• Thanx a lot !!

It did the trick  ;D