Lightsquid - monthly view - graph gives 500 - Internal Server Error



  • Hi All

    Well, I'm very happy with my pfsense/squid/squidguard/lightsquid combo here (as well as all the other treats installed).

    The only problem I see at the moment is that if I want to see a nice graph over the month, I get a 500 - Internal Server Error.
    What to do? Will a uninstall / reinstall help? Will it remove the old stats, or will the old stats be regenerated?



  • http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php/topic,7363.0.html

    i´ll send a bill for loosing 30sec of my life



  • I replaced 1.7.1_1 version to 1.7.1
    (1.7.1_1 may be for FreeBSD 7.x/pfSense 1.3)
    Now clean installations must be correct.
    For fix 500 error liikong link from post before
    –-
    Also adding squid configuring for LS (log options).

    Thanks all



  • @fredde:

    http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php/topic,7363.0.html

    i´ll send a bill for loosing 30sec of my life

    Ha ha ha, geez, get a life…

    Oh, and by the way, I DID do the update after the package was fixed, but apparently there has been a fix after that, that took care of this problem.



  • @dvserg:

    I replaced 1.7.1_1 version to 1.7.1
    (1.7.1_1 may be for FreeBSD 7.x/pfSense 1.3)
    Now clean installations must be correct.
    For fix 500 error liikong link from post before
    –-
    Also adding squid configuring for LS (log options).

    Thanks all

    Hi DVSerg

    Thankyou very much



  • @dvserg:

    I replaced 1.7.1_1 version to 1.7.1
    (1.7.1_1 may be for FreeBSD 7.x/pfSense 1.3)
    Now clean installations must be correct.
    For fix 500 error liikong link from post before
    –-
    Also adding squid configuring for LS (log options).

    Ok, so I did an uninstall of the old package, installed the new 1.7.1 package.
    Did a refreshm just to test, still got error 500
    Then I downloaded the new (old) perl and moved it to the correct spot.
    Did a refresh, tested, still got error 500
    Then I rebooted.
    Did a full refresh, tested, still getting an error 500, so…



  • I've un-installed and re-installed lightsquid here as well, on 1.2b3 (for squid reasons) but I'm still getting 500 error too…



  • May be you have old problem from 1.7.1_1
    Download
    http://diskatel.narod.ru/libperl.so
    and replace
    /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/mach/CORE/libperl.so



  • @fribert:

    Ok, so I did an uninstall of the old package, installed the new 1.7.1 package.
    Did a refreshm just to test, still got error 500
    Then I downloaded the new (old) perl and moved it to the correct spot.
    Did a refresh, tested, still got error 500
    Then I rebooted.
    Did a full refresh, tested, still getting an error 500, so…

    As mentioned, I DID get the special perl, and tried to refresh the lightsquid pages.



  • What WebGUI proto  you use (http or https)?



  • I'm on HTTPS…



  • I use the HTTPS as well.



  • 500 - Internal Server Error in any LS report, or only monthly view?

    I tested all pages on https and not found any error :(



  • Very odd, I only see it in the monthly graph, everything else works, and get's updated…



  • I only see it in the monthly graph

    Pls checking pfSense Status->RRD Graphs
    Thit's work?



  • Yes, the RRD graphs are shown nicely.



  • Possible setut GUI http access and checking monthly graph?
    Also need checking permissions /usr/local/www/lightsquid/ files - i have 'www' & 0555(r-xr-xr-r) for all, exclude .htaccess



  • ls -l

    total 100
    -r–r--r--  1 www  www      56 Mar 24  2007 .htaccess
    -r-xr-xr-x  1 www  www    2307 Mar 24  2007 bigfiles.cgi
    -r-xr-xr-x  1 www  www    2556 Mar 24  2007 check-setup.pl
    -r-xr-xr-x  1 www  www    9185 Mar 24  2007 common.pl
    -r-xr-xr-x  1 www  www    4740 Mar 24  2007 day_detail.cgi
    -r-xr-xr-x  1 www  www    1324 Mar 24  2007 fixreport.pl
    -r-xr-xr-x  1 www  www    1210 Mar 24  2007 get.cgi
    -r-xr-xr-x  1 www  www    10054 Mar 24  2007 graph.cgi
    -r-xr-xr-x  1 www  www    6710 Mar 24  2007 group_detail.cgi
    -r-xr-xr-x  1 www  www    7015 Mar 24  2007 index.cgi
    -r-xr-xr-x  1 www  www    16353 Mar 24  2007 lightparser.pl
    -r-xr-xr-x  1 www  www    3779 Mar 24  2007 month_detail.cgi
    -r-xr-xr-x  1 www  www    4757 Mar 24  2007 topsites.cgi
    drwxr-xr-x  6 root  wheel    512 Apr  9 22:04 tpl
    -r-xr-xr-x  1 www  www    4038 Mar 24  2007 user_detail.cgi
    -r-xr-xr-x  1 www  www    3132 Mar 24  2007 user_month.cgi
    -r-xr-xr-x  1 www  www    4049 Mar 24  2007 user_time.cgi
    -r-xr-xr-x  1 www  www    3572 Mar 24  2007 whousesite.cgi

    This is how it looks here, I've changed the loginpage to http, no change.

    Best regards


Locked