Newbie question on Multi-WAN and Forced Routing

• Hello,

I am new to pfSense…I have been reading the Multi-WAN docs but can't find/get it to do what I want to do.  So here goes...

Two WAN connections.  1 DSL and 1 Point-to-Point Wireless both PPPoE.

I want to route the VoIP traffic only (IAX2 UDP Port 4569) on the P2P WAN and everything else on the DSL WAN.

The Asterisk server is a static IP on the LAN.

Thanks for reading!  Any help/hints greatly appreciated.

• might want to start by explaining what you tried and what it does not not do exactly.

also include some screenshots of your LAN fw rules.

• Here is an example where I am telling one server to go out another gateway (WAN2 in my case) for all connections.  You can do this by port also.  Same thing:  Port X goes out gateway Y.  Profit.

![Screen Shot 2015-07-06 at 8.28.38 PM.png](/public/imported_attachments/1/Screen Shot 2015-07-06 at 8.28.38 PM.png)
    ![Screen Shot 2015-07-06 at 8.28.38 PM.png_thumb](/public/imported_attachments/1/Screen Shot 2015-07-06 at 8.28.38 PM.png_thumb)

• WAN = DSL for all traffic except VoIP
    OPT1 = P2P for only VoIP

1)  I have OPT1 port forwarding 4569 to 192.168.1.2  This handles the incoming VoIP traffic and this seems to be working.

2)  Tried creating a firewall rule to Block LAN source 192.168.1.2 Destination: WAN    This only seems to work if the destination is any.  I don't understand the difference between WANnet and WANaddress and why these destination don't block with this rule.

• @tim.mcmanus

Thank you!  You screenshot was very helpful.  I was missing the Gateway in the FW Rule.  :)