Internal PBX all UDP seems blocked.
So like the rest of the world, I am stuck working from home. With this being the case I decided to get our VOIP system working with external deskphones as it hasnt worked for ages. It did work a few years back with PFsense but we ended up not using it externally.
Currently, I have them connecting and registering, I can see caller info, pick up calls, hang up calls but no audio in either direction. When I look at the states page I can see all the rules I setup for TCP stuff being established but nothing for UDP.
The current setup is PBX (unify openscape v1) on 192.168.3.200, pfsense on 192.168.3.254
forwarding the ports I was given and I can access it externally no problem.
TCP 4070 --> 4060
TCP 8802 --> 8802
UDP 30224 --> 30600
here are my nat rules
everything looks right to me but clearly it is not. I have tried following some guides but I am starting to think something is just plain wrong. I can forward TCP no problem but UPD seems to be getting lost. Any one able to point me in the right direction. Trying to learn more about this but I have been looking at this on and off for 2 days now so I must be missing something.
@paranoidsystems Having complete the same problem. Not sure why. Following!