Öröm és minden ami.....de tényleg.
Csak tudod az "ember" képben van, - mi van most OTT JÓ kis Orosz és Kínai vakcina, no az jöhet belém is.... NEM egyszer - kétszer és háromszor és négyszer, vizsgáld az igazi "science" források véleményét, ez számít és a világ nem áll le mind, pl. a Smallpox -nál,
sok - sok évvel ez elött, 60 mill ember halt meg ):, hmmmm most a politika szedi az áldozatokat, majd.... ennyi Én IT inspirált ember vagyok nem a hosszúnyakú, dude "IT haza telefonál" cucc, de IT az ami a fegyvered, mert ezt kevesen vágják még....még so far ... még....... várj csak dude...
Most megyek, HU -ba ismét, 1 hónapot "Haza", elmaradtak az üzleti dolgaim és a szülök látogatása 60 felett, hmmmm.
Szóval vigyázz magadra és itt vagyok, ha kell tapasztalat :-)
CentOS, hmmm ismét, most inkább Ubuntu, WEB Debian, neki ugraottam a Webmin / Virtualmin /Cloudmin cuccnak és inkább, mint cPanel!!! :-)
CentOS csak egy fixáció emberek fejében, hahahahaha
I'm seeing this exact same behaviour. It started after upgrading to 2.5.1.
The tunnels all stop working. The IPSEC status page shows no tunnels. The IPSEC widget on the Dashboard has the spinning cog permanently. The CPU widget also just displays the spinning cog.
The stop and the restart IPSEC service buttons do nothing and sometimes even kills the web gui.
A reboot sorts the problem for a while but it always returns.
I figured out the problem - I set up BiNat between several firewalls and determined that the problem was issolated to just the one (new) implementation. Realized that the default LAN to any rule specified the LAN net as the source, changing that to "any" allowed traffic to flow.
I found the issue. I set the identifier of the public site to "My IP Address" and the remote identifier to any. Then I changed the remote address to an dyndns address of the CGNat Ip (public one, not the internal ip). On Site B I set the remote identifier to "Peer IP Address" and my identifier to DynDns with the dyndns hostname. Then everything worked fine....
"Strict CRL Checking
When set, the IPsec daemon requires availability of a fresh CRL for peer authentication based on certificate signatures to succeed. Primarily useful when the CRL is obtained dynamically (e.g. OCSP)."
So what does "fresh" mean. From my point of view this should be a "Next Update" which is not in the past, no? Or should this only be used with OCSP and there is a static time after which we need a fresh CRL?
Ok.. I have to set a failback "Virtual Address Pool" and check the Radius IP address priority checkbox.
I suppose that because the upgrade... anyway.
By the way, i also have a Site2Site ipsec connection to anothse pfsense.. and it doent come up.. and when i click connect , it just refresh the page with "
Collecting IPsec status information." but nothing else happen.
I saw there were a fix for a similar problem already included in the 2.5.1.. anyway i will try to see it's another subject.
@jimp Guessing the Dashboard display for QAT or other crypto modules didn't make it to 21.02.2 - at least my XG-7100's still show 'AES-NI CPU Crypto: Yes (inactive) - no mention of QAT anywhere that I can find on a Dashboard widget etc.
It's there on 21.05 snapshots, didn't make it into 21.02.2.
Update on this - I disabled this tunnel in pfsense and created a new one by copy/pasting all settings, including the PSK, from the old tunnel to the new tunnel. I still cannot initiate connection from the pfsense side. There is nothing in the logs that indicates any attempt at creating a new tunnel, nothing referencing the far side IP - it's not doing a thing.
But with the new tunnel, I can successfully initiate the tunnel from the far end. When I do this, there are two shown in Status -> IPSec - one that is connected, and one that is not. If I disable the new tunnel and re-enable the old tunnel and try to connect from the far side I get the same MAC mismatched failure again. Switch back to the new tunnel - with the exact same settings - and it works.
Something's still not right. Anyone got any ideas? I'd sure like to be able to initiate from my end.
@shpokas This thread got me going and then using the same troubleshooting commands I found I am missing "Virtual IPv6 Address Pool" for mobile IPSec config. Once I did that, all was good.
How this was working before upgrade to 2.5.1 I have no explanation.
@steveits Thanks for your reply. I am aware of the changes. I was initially on 2.4.5, then went to 21.02-p1, and am currently on 21.02.2.
As mentioned, the issues started after the 'upgrade' from 2.4.5. But a few details that I will add since I was thinking back:
Very rarely, the speed on transfers does go up to the expected speed of around 40 MB/s and lasts a few minutes, but then returns to the around 8 MB/s. Unfortunately didn't catch the logs when this happened.
Also, the logs look normal, just the dashboard checking the IPsec status in the normal fashion.
CPU usage does rise when Async is turned off, but speeds stay basically the same regardless.
The issue is not like what is mostly mentioned by others, where the tunnel does not stay active. Mine does stay active, and is rather stable, its just that the speed is much slower than previous, with the same settings.
We provide leading-edge network security at a fair price - regardless of organizational size or network sophistication. We believe that an open-source security model offers disruptive pricing along with the agility required to quickly address emerging threats.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Product information, software announcements, and special offers. See our newsletter archive to sign up for future newsletters and to read past announcements.