No Internet on Wan 2 with Multiwan setup
tejas last edited by
I have setup Multi Wan as follows
- Assign Wan2 Interface with Static IP
- Added DNS 18.104.22.168 for Wan 1 and 22.214.171.124 for Wan 2.
3 Created gateways GW1 and GW2 with monitor i.p of both 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.
- Created gateway groups for balancing, GW1 down, and GW2 down
- Made firewall rules with gateways in advance setting.
- Gateway status showing online.
Still Internet in not working on Wan 2.
- what I am missing.
- Do I have to set the DNS forwarder.
mmangiante last edited by
you NAT outbound rules?