Edit: The last couple of days I have tried to gather some information of why the service won't start. Unfortunately there is not much information that can help me for specific installations on FreeBSD. But I have tried the following commands, with the output I get. I don't know if someone can see why it fails.
WARNING: failed precmd routine for haproxy
haproxy enabled in /etc/rc.conf
haproxy is not running.
Configuration file has no error but will not start (no listener) => exit(2).
haproxy -f /usr/local/etc/haproxy.conf -p /var/run/haproxy.pid:
[ALERT] 070/102644 (18074) : [haproxy.main()] No enabled listener found (check for 'bind' directives) ! Exiting.
Also, what I've done so far:
Set the protocol for the webConfigurator to https
Changed the TCP port to something other than 443
Turned on the Disable webConfigurator redirect rule
Some other information that might be important:
When I click on the (I don't know what else to call it) play button, the gear will load for a few seconds, then reload and then silently fail.
Because the Haproxy service isn't enabled, I can't save the change made in settings of; Enable HAProxy.
If anyone has an idea of what might be happening, please let me know because I'm out of idea's.